Virtual or In Person
National & International Audiences
Keynote Talks, Events & Panel Discussions

Watch Showreel

danielle dobson

speaker. researcher. writer

Danielle is not content with scratching the surface when it comes to making sense of the world and people in it. She digs deep to understand the unique perspective of those she works and lives with. This curiosity and desire to drill down to the core of our daily challenges and make meaning out of them drove Danielle to conduct a two year research project, The Wonders of Women Leaders.

Danielle in Action

“It was a different way to look at leveraging what we already have, rather than thinking we need to spend time on a totally new skill set. It was very encouraging as it made me realise it is more achievable than I originally thought.”

Ellie Smith, Convenor, CPA Women in Business

Break the Gender Code

danielle's speaker bio

Danielle Dobson is a powerful speaker who connects with her audience in a relatable, engaging way. She uses her warmth, passion and knowledge to spark curiosity and guide audiences to redefine their limiting beliefs, based on societal perceptions of gender roles in relationships, workplaces and communities.

Danielle saw her progress from the Corporate world of a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA), to being a personal trainer and Executive coach. Her deep desire to understand why women have difficulty in bringing their full selves to work within the everchanging modern life, guided her research adventure into this issue.

But it is her passionate dedication to share this message and inspire audiences to crack the Gender Code and write their own code, that makes her an extraordinary speaker.


Create More Balance in Families, Communities, Workplaces & Leadership

Women are stretched emotionally, mentally, financially – as they try to put the needs of everyone around them first, and to do more, with less. And the COVID-19 pandemic has only amplified this issue, with a global study by Deloitte finding that 23% of women are considering leaving the workforce due to the pandemic, 77% of women have had an increased workload due to the pandemic, and 66% said they bear the greatest responsibility for household tasks.

This has combined to create a perfect storm for women’s health and their careers. Crucially, the business world is missing out on the immense benefits of more women in leadership positions.

Read more

Breakdown Perfectionism, Befriend Imposter Syndrome and Know You Belong in the Room.

It’s likely that most high-achieving leaders have experienced imposter syndrome at one time or another. The feeling of inadequacy is experienced by most people, from university students to famous artists and CEOs of global corporations.

Research tells us it is especially common in high-achieving women. It shows up as feelings of being out of depth, not being skilled enough, experienced enough or equal enough to others.

Read more

Stop the Juggling Act & Take Charge of Your Career & Life

Ask any professional working parent how they are, and typically the answer is ‘it’s a juggle’. It’s a tough challenge, for women in particular, to feel like we are doing and being enough in all areas of our life.

The pandemic has exacerbated this issue and the increasing pressure to ‘juggle’ is causing exhaustion, anxiety and burnout. It’s impacting women’s health, their careers and their families. It’s also costing businesses and the world is missing out on the immense benefits of more women in leadership positions.

Read more

Speaker Resources & Downloads

PDF Downloads


Want to work with Danielle?

Book a Discovery Call Today

Book Now